- 60 percent of small business websites don’t have a phone number listed on the home page.
- 75 percent are lacking an email link on their home page.
- 66 percent don’t have a contact form to enable consumers to request information.
- 93 percent aren’t mobile-friendly and “will not render successfully on mobile devices or smartphones.”
- Only 26% of the callers got a live person.
- Another 18% of them were greeted by an automated system that allowed them to navigate to a person.
2. Have someone there to talk with them when they do.