Home > Startup > Personal Readiness > VIDEO: 80/20: Why Focusing on the 20 Isn’t Enough

VIDEO: 80/20: Why Focusing on the 20 Isn’t Enough

bd5b551e7d6b7885a6be84801d23aa11

We know that 80% of results come from just 20% of effort. The problem is that even though the 80/20 principle helps us be more productive at one thing, we forget to plan what to do with that extra 80% of energy.
 
And that’s really what the 80/20 principle is all about. Not just finding the 20% of effort that makes the most difference, but knowing where to put the rest of the 80% that’s no longer wasted.
 
This video was originally published by Diagramified
Published: September 18, 2013
4813 Views

Trending Articles

Stay up to date with
Avatar photo

Marcus Schaller

Marcus Schaller has been self employed nearly his entire adult life, from his first business in 1995 as an at-home fitness trainer to his current pet care service. He's also the author of The Lead Ladder-Turn Strangers into Clients, One Step at a Time (McGraw-Hill, 2006) and has  developed lead generation strategies and collateral for private clients across several service industries, including international corporate translation, commercial real estate and executive recruiting.

Related Articles