Online shopping has become increasingly popular throughout the decades, buying goods on the Internet has become an ongoing trend, it’s like we never have to leave the house again.
Most of us barely have any time for ourselves, let alone having to make time to step foot at the mall – with online shopping, it’s made our lives a bit easier and convenient.
Online shopping offers so many advantages for consumers; not only is it easy, but most of the time, you can save more money online than you can in-store.
While many retailers provide special deals only offered online, there are also many coupon apps you can find online to use when shopping at your favorite store. To get you started we put together a list of the best 8 coupon apps you should be using to save you a ton of money when shopping online:
- Honey – This is a personal favorite. Honey is a browser extension that is worth checking out. No more searching for coupon codes or sales on your own, because with Honey, it automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with just one click. I can’t tell you how many times I have saved money (even if it’s a buck or two), it’s a great app to definitely just have in handy.
- Groupon Coupons – Browse through thousands of coupons for all your favorite brands and favorite stores. From shoe coupons, apparel coupons, electronic coupons, you name it, this is a great coupon website to refer to when you are shopping online.
- RetailMeNot – You can find some of the best discounts by using coupon and promo codes on here. Browse through thousands of coupons of online stores with RetailMeNot. This website also offers offline with in-store and printable coupons.
- Coupon Sherpa – Coupon Sherpa finds coupons for your preferred shops while scanning for offers available online. It offers a wide variety of deals from different stores including Target, Kohls, Amazon—you name it. This app also provides grocery coupons.
- ShopSavvy – This app is definitely useful if you are looking to spend at the lowest price possible. When you scan barcodes and QR codes, it helps you find the best and lowest possible price for any item no matter online or in store.
And if you’re buying online, this app lets you purchase things with just one tap, saving you money at your favorite stores such as Target, Costco, Old Navy, and so much more. Sounds pretty savvy, don’t you think?
- SnipSnap – If you are an extreme couponer, SnipSnap is the ideal tool for you. First, this app helps you stay organized. Sometimes carrying multiple coupons can be frustrating; however with the SnipSnap app you can easily snap photos of the coupons using your mobile phone, as well as search stores and retailers for coupons and then download them individually.
The app will then automatically sort them by expiration date, and when you checkout, the cashier simply scans your phone for each coupon. So say goodbye to keeping track of your coupons and hello to staying organized this year!
- The Coupon App – The Coupon App is for those who want to save cash in a different way. Deals are updated daily for you to know the freshest deals in town. This is actually one of the biggest database of coupons – from groceries to restaurants and retailers, you must check this app out. You can even look for coupons using your own voice via the voice search option when you’re in a hurry!
- Yowza – Yowza, the name speaks for itself, you will be wowed after using this app! With Yowza, retailers are the ones uploading coupons and offers – so you’ll be able to save more money as opposed to just you uploading coupons. What’s awesome is Yowza is location-driven, so you can score savings based on your location.
You can also still search for your favorite stores, even if they’re outside your area. With over 70,000 retailers, you are bound to find a great selection of coupons to save big on your everyday favorite stores.
Which of these coupons do you already use? Using these coupon websites and apps will definitely help you save big; so get started today!
Author: Usman Raza is a freelance writer, marketing specialist at SnoringAids and co-founder of Usman Digital Media. When not working, he’s probably spending time with his family. Follow him on Facebook @usmanraza40 and Twitter @usmanintrotech