Are you making good use of SMS surveys in your business? SMS surveys are an effective way to increase customer satisfaction by learning more about your customer base. Just how can you get the most out of SMS surveys, and what should you plan for in terms of cost, time and effort to launch your SMS survey campaign?
- Do they offer functionality such as setting up messages to be sent at a later time? This will make it easier to target your audience;
- What exactly are you paying for? Be aware of hidden fees, minimum purchases, and credits that expire after a certain amount of time. It’s important to know up front how much you will need to pay, and what you will get in return;
- Does an easy opt-out option come as standard? By law you must give your customers an easy way to opt out of any SMS survey campaign;
- What is their uptime record? You need to know that their service is reliable and has good back up procedures in place;
- Do they provide delivery reports? You’ll need to know if your messages have been received and opened;
- Do they offer good network coverage? It’s important that you can reach customers on all major cell phone networks.