Shopify is one of the most used eCommerce platforms. Many online store owners like it because it allows seamless integration of third-party apps for increasing sales and optimizing revenue. From overcoming abandoned carts to relationship-building, there are a plethora of Shopify apps that make conducting eCommerce easier.
While most of them are user-friendly and perfect for businesses of any size, few stand out from the crowd and give you the best integration experience. Today, in this article, we are going to explore the Shopify Apps that are going to transform the way of conducting eBusiness in 2021.
Top Shopify Apps Not to Miss Out On
LiveChat by Consolto
Consolto brings you some of the best app-experiences. When it comes to Shopify app integration, it offers the best-in-class LiveChat app that allows seamless interaction with customers. When remote interaction drives customer experience, LiveChat gives you the freedom, flexibility, and capability to engage your customers exceptionally.
The best features include:
- Real-time messaging to allow instant and quick engagement
- Saved history on the agent’s side to better remember the issues and not make the customers repeat them.
- Comes with a voice-recording feature allowing you to listen to customers and judge their behaviors and moods.
- V-check facility to ensure reception of the messages
- An automatic pop-up with a specifically defined message even in the absence of the store owner.
sixads – Shopify traffic app
If you are looking for ways to accelerate your sales through advertising, Shopify brings you one of the best traffic apps — sixads. It’s easy to use: all you have to do is choose the products you want to promote, approve ad visuals and texts, set the budget and targeting. The app will optimize your ads to reach the audience that’s most likely to buy your products. Sit back and watch your products sell like never before.
The app comes with features like:
- Automated ad management — the ads automatically stop running once the product is out of stock. If there are any changes in the price, features, or availability, the ads automatically update.
- Analytics dashboard shows which ads are performing best.
- All-in-one ad-manager saves your time — you don’t need to manage your ads on three different platforms.
- Quick and easy ad set-up in 2 minutes that requires just a few clicks to run high-converting ads for you.
AliExpress Dropshipping partner by DSers
Dropshipping has been popular for a long time now and has kept growing even more last year. This year has started on the same trend and it is the right time to give your Shopify store the app it needs to increase your efficiency and automate your business. DSers AliExpress Dropshipping app is one such app that makes it quite simple to move ahead in the right direction.
Key highlights of the app are:
- Easily find & import products from DSers & AliExpress
- Place hundreds of orders in 2 clicks to AliExpress
- Find better suppliers for your products to increase your margins
- Automatically track and & update your products’ stock
- Create customized bundles and offers for your buyers
Read more on all-in-one dropshipping
SEO Friendly Blog by DropInBlog
Content creation and marketing are some of the best ways to engage your customers and let them know about your new products and services. A blog comes in handy in such times and allows you to connect with your customers on a deeper level. SEO Friendly Blog from DropInBlog is one of the apps that makes your blog section an experience to remember. By building an excellent blog, you engage with your customers and grow your SEO. The SEO Friendly blog is easy and powerful.
Major attributes are:
- Robust DropInBlog post editor allows you to do SEO post analysis as you type
- DropInBlog allows you to embed products directly into your posts
- Takes the hassle out of blog security
- Allows you to drive more sales through content marketing
- Simple to use and powerful enough to meet all of your blogging requirements
With a massive shift occurring due to Covid-19, eCommerce has certainly seen exponential rise, and Shopify has given digital wings to several businesses. Seasoned online store owners have an arsenal of apps that make running an online business simple; however, these apps could be a great way of boosting sales and meeting the market’s challenging demands for those who are new here.
The key is to integrate the right apps to your Shopify store and see the magic of these small integrations visible in your customer engagement and sales.