The Covid19 pandemic led to a surge in the business of eCommerce stores throughout 2020. As customers’ dependence on eCommerce stores keeps growing, more and more eCommerce stores are coming forward to accommodate customers’ demands.
Customer demand has gone up exponentially in 2021 due to the continuation of growth trends that made an appearance in 2020. Interestingly, it has been possible without much effort from eCommerce businesses, such as updating the email list of customers through email hygiene.
To address the rising demand of customers for eCommerce services, providers have started looking for app-based solutions in conjunction with Shopify. The hunt for such apps is even more prominent in August 2021 than ever before.
Top Shopify Apps To Look For In 2021
Shopify apps keep appearing from time to time. According to the Shopify trends in 2021, the apps given below are the best to serve all of your eCommerce needs:
Cloudprinter.com Shopify app brings your print on demand store to a global scale. With this app, you can serve clients anywhere in the world via printing the products you sell close to the delivery destination in 104 countries!
How is that possible? It’s simple like that — each time you receive an order in your Shopify store, a smart routing algorithm selects the most suitable print provider from the 170+ Cloudprinter.com partners network and fulfils the order close to your customer automatically.
What is more, Cloudprinter.com app for Shopify doesn’t require any coding, which means you can start growing your sales today!
- Print local in 104 countries
- Automate your global print needs
- Smart print API
- AI routing algorithm
- Real-time status updates
- 5000+ print products available worldwide
In the world of dropshipping, HyperSKU is considered one of the best dropshipping suppliers for several reasons. From trending products sourcing to ultra-fast fulfillment, it helps drop shipping businesses save cost and improve customer satisfaction. It also offers private label and branding solution for advanced drop shippers.
With HyperSKU, you get API integration, express shipping, quality control, packaging customization, and stock inventory.
- Integration with Shopify, WooCommerce and BigCommerce
- Effortless order fulfillment
- Ship around the globe within a week
- Reliable customer support for timely resolution of issues
- US warehouse for even faster fulfillment
As the name suggests, HelpCenter is the ultimate platform for providing exceptional customer service. To help users achieve this objective, it relies on several valuable features: FAQ builder, HelpDesk, live chat, and product description tabs.. This combination allows e-commerce store owners to save valuable time, which they can use for other purposes. For this reason, over 50,000 e-shops use it to deliver amazing customer support to customers.
- Intuitive, easy to navigate and get started in no time
- Effortless management of all incoming inquiries (regardless of the channel) from a single location through Helpdesk
- Live chat feature to address customer issues instantly
- User-friendly FAQ builder to help you save time
- Tabs feature to provide informative product descriptions without harming user-experience
- No coding experience required
In the eCommerce business, conversion plays an important role. Vajro is an excellent medium for it. The noteworthy aspect of this app is the way it lets you engage with your customers.. Another key feature of this app is its ability to help you build an exciting app without codes. You can also enjoy video streaming with this application.
Moreover, it enables you to increase your mobile conversions. It is designed such that it makes your customers addicted to your store.
- Video-based engaging sales option
- Push notifications based on personalization
- Choice of products based on photo searches
- Personalized recommendations based on AI
- Easy creation of mobile apps without the need for coding
Understanding customer’s behavior plays a vital role in the success of an eCommerce business. It helps you get new customers and delight them. In the long run, it plays an essential role in helping you with customer retention, which is as important as acquiring new customers. The latter works hand-in-hand with the retention of existing customers for the success of an eCommerce store.
This platform for customer data comes with both free and premium options.
- Identification of loyal customers and the customization of their experience through emails and advertisements
- Optimize customer experience by monitoring NPS pre and post delivery
- A better understanding of customer’s behavior and customer retention
- Game-changing live video sales
- AI personal shopper
Do you need a break from recurring emails that ask for order status updates? ParcelTrackr provides a solution by allowing shoppers to track their orders right on your store
All that you need to do is add a tracking page on your website. It will allow customers to see real-time order tracking information from 900 carriers and always be aware of where their package is, taking the burden off your shoulders.
- Real-time order tracking information on your store
- Seamless Shopify integration
- Flexible pricing
- More than 900 carriers worldwide
- Tracking page that you can fully customize to match your store design
- Automatic email notifications and order status updates
Shopify has helped shape up the eCommerce landscape in the last few years. With their ability to work with Shopify, the apps listed above have taken the game to the next level. If you wish to grow your eCommerce business, make sure you choose any of these apps. Just weigh them by their features against your business requirements to make an informed decision.