Tips on Effective Multi-Channel SMM
Multi-channel marketing involves the usage of multiple channels for the purpose of reaching more customers. The term multi-channel social media marketing (SMM) is self-explanatory.
Focus on Customers Who Will Come Back
I recently finished reading Simon Sinek's "Start With Why" and wanted to share how to apply some of the concepts he discusses directly to customer experience for your business.
The Shoulds and Should Nots of Deductions
Working for yourself means you are responsible for your taxes. There's no employer deducting from your wages as you go. Thus, it's up to you to keep track of your earnings, and very importantly, understand...
How to Win Back Former Customers
Do you remember the children's song "Make New Friends, but Keep the Old?" Unfortunately many businesses do not, and instead are singularly focused on finding as many new customers as possible.
5 Steps to Creating Outstanding Product Labels
3 Ways to Successfully Bootstrap a Product-Based Business
Sales & Marketing
- 5 Apps to Make You a Better Business Traveler
- Hiring the Right People
- Pay Hikes, Bonuses, or Added Perks: Which Are Best for Your Business?
- Obtain Higher Conversion Rates with RWD
- 8 Tax Scams to be on the Lookout for in 2015
- 10 Ways to Make Your Investor Pitch More Effective
- Marketing is a Revenue Generator, Not a Cost Center